December 1, 2011

It's been a while, I know. I've been busy. Don't bug me.

So....

This morning, I'm booting it for the 7:01 Ajax LSE train to Union. I hate starting my day literally running. It just sets a precedent for the rest of the day.

I get on the train, sitting in a different car than normal. There's this obnoxious prick talking at the top of his lungs two quads away from me. Everyone can hear him. We're all glaring at him.

Then his phone rings. And, if you can believe it, he talks even louder on the phone.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I have been working 14-hour days for more than two months now. I've had a headache for six weeks and it just won't go away. I don't need to start my day off with assholes. I deal with them all day long. I work for one.

I wanted to go over to this guy and take his cell phone, hold it in my hand like a knuckle ring and punch him in the throat! Jesus!! Shut the fuck up!

The worse part was he was with a friend. Why didn't his friend tell him to SHUSH?

Friends don't let friends talk loud on the GO.

1 comment:

Bicky said...

He needs a nutpunch or two. Some people just don't know how to use their indoor voices. Or that cell phones have really sensitive mics and there's no need to yell.