Thursday, September 22, 2011

There was an annoying couple sitting in the accessability seats by the doors. I was sitting two quads down. They were watching some video of a baby crying. Without headphones.

Really??

This is not a Cineplex auditorium, or even your living room with surround sound. It's a GO Train. Put your damn headphones in!

And when they finally stopped watching the videos, they carried on a conversation that I could hear all the way down to my seat. Jesus, people! Shut the EFF up!!

When I got off the train, some stupid broad was wandering along a narrow part of the platform, lost in her own thoughts, blocking the way for others, as though she's taking a pleasant stroll through a lovely country garden. Get outta the way, lady, or you're gonna get run over. If you don't want to play with the big kids, step outta the sand box until play time is over.

And what was with the priest at the Ajax GO Station this morning? Was there an exorcism I wasn't aware of? Obviously the holy water missed a lot of people this morning.

3 comments:

Squiggles said...

Those guys were promoting "Go Back to Church Sunday" this sunday. I think they have been there before (I vaguely remember something similar last year).

Probably a good message (depends on who you are) but I do not appreciate being accosted on the way to the train. By anyone. Unless there is free food involved.

GOTransitBitch said...

So, let me get this straight. The Catholic Church chose a pagan holiday as the day to recruit sinners to fill their pews? Figures.

Squiggles said...

Well, I thought they were anglican. Only because a female reveren was trying to give me a piece of paper.

But in reality, if you go back to the begining of the christian church, that is their modus operandi. Why else would Xmas be in December?