Primping on the Train

When I went to add the previous post to Twitter, I saw this gem from @GOTrainHate:

[Video was removed. Damn!]

Let me tell you what it was...

Some dizzy bitch is blow drying...ACTUALLY BLOW DRYING!!...her hair on the GO Train, using the window as a mirror. The people around her don't even seem to be reacting.

I'd have to be pretty fucking drunk to do this. I have cajones, but they're not big enough to pull that off.

Wow. And I get upset when people put on make-up. Clearly I need to set the bar a little higher.

Edit: RonNasty pointed out to me that the video has now been removed. That's funny, really. I only saw it a few hours ago. This says to me that everyone (quite possibly including the 'director') knew that was wrong on so many levels.

4 comments:

Squiggles said...

What gets me is that NO ONE is doing anything about it. At least the people right next to her should have gotten up and moved.

Sylv said...

Unbelievable!!

RonNasty said...

Video has been removed.

GOTransitBitch said...

Thanks Ron. That's too bad, cuz it was classic! One of two things has happened (or, quite possibly, both)...the person taping had misgivings, or the person drying was ashamed.