Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I took the 21:13 home tonight. Overtime. As I'm taking my seat, I notice The Twins. I've seen them once before, didn't really think anything of it then. But this time they really stood out. So to speak.

Two black men, I'm guessing in their 50s. Identical twins. Identical outfits. That's right. Grown men, wearing the same clothes. On purpose. It's sweet that their momma still dresses them.

They're a little short, maybe 5'3 or 5'4. Kinda sway from side to side when they walk. They look like Oompa Loompas. It's a little creepy.

I couldn't resist. I texted CJ. She said she knew who I was talking about. Thank the gods! I was beginning to wonder if I was hallucinating. Or drinking too much.

I hope they start handing out Wonka candies.

3 comments:

Squiggles said...

So need a picture! I have never seen these people and I really want too now.

Bicky said...

Oompa Loompas! Too funny!

C.J. Smith said...

They also smell. Like urine. And take dumps behind the No Frills on Bloor St in Oshawa. Right near Ritson Road. That image is burned in my mind.