Friday, August 12, 2011

A few days ago, my Go Train friend sent me a text message. He said he had a blog-worthy picture, but couldn't take it without being caught and he just had to tell SOMEONE. Do tell, I say. And so he does:

Him: 553? if you're on 553 you need to get to car 2115.

Me:  taking 643. tell me.

Him: ok...here we go. Early 20s, wf, shapely legs, daisy dukes that are shorter than i've ever seen before...may even break some laws, sitting in the 3 seats by the door. legs wide apart.

Me:  !!!!!!!

Him: At times, and here is the kicker, she puts a flipflop free foot up on the pole...like 3' up the pole, constantly txting. for this, I don't mind ppl putting their bare feet wherever they want.

Me:  perv! what's everyone else doing? R they looking at her?

Him: NO! I know, right?!

As you can imagine, the conversation took a serious nose-dive after that. There was a lot of discussion on how he could take the picture without getting arrested. We agreed it wasn't possible, and I didn't have enough bail money on me.

I'm wondering if her parents know how she behaves in public. Then again, depending on how far east she lives on the LSE line, they could very well be proud. Perhaps, one day, their baby girl will be on Jerry.

3 comments:

Bicky said...

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Some people have no shame. At least she wasn't swinging off the pole, upside down... now THAT would have been a show!!

FRED said...

Why even debate it? Just take. the. picture.

Dammit.

C.J. Smith said...

She works hard for the money?