Thursday, June 23, 2011 (Part 1)

Wow. Who knew so many people were as angry as me?

I was surprised at the comments at This Crazy Train when C.J. directed her followers to this blog.

I'm not surprised at the content of the posts, I'm surprised at the number of them. A common thread was that people couldn't comment because I had disabled anonymous commenting. Alright. I removed it. I know I'll regret this, but I took it off. For now. My experience has been that there's always some douche that has to make some offensive, derogatory comment behind the anonymous shield. If you're going to be a jerk, then be proud of it.

I'll monitor things and see how it goes; disable it if necessary.

1 comment:

The Flynnigans said...

Glad there's another person whose blog I can read that feels as equally bitchy and angry at the shit I see on a day to day basis like yourself. :)