Thursday, June 23, 2011 (Part 2)

Jen shared this link with me. And now I share it with you. It is Peter Kuitenbrouwer's National Post article about a rowdy bunch on the GO Train. Jen made a good point:  "So, if their own people can't behave like adults, why should the other passengers?"

Indeed.

Jen also mentioned in her comment that they removed the picture of the nasty train tramp stamp. But it was there when I read the article. And in case they do remove it, I post it here for your 'pleasure'.


Are you fucking kidding me? That is just about the most white trash thing I've ever seen. It's not the concept of the tattoo. I like tattoos. I have a few myself. But a GO Train? Really?

Loser.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I saw it as soon as I wrote that note. It is beyond revolting. Its not the tattoo - I am a fan of most of them. But its the whole look of both the tattoo, the person and the persona displayed that really screams Klassy.

Anonymous said...

The blubber of stretch marks under the back wheels certainly adds a level of "texture". Sexy.

GOTransitBitch said...

@Jen: We're on the same page, my friend!

@Anon: LMAO! Good one!

Dan-1 said...

They had one showing the person while they were bearing the tattoo, but they changed it to that one of just the tattoo.

To be fair, the actual tattoo is well done, but even a train nut would be hard-pressed to get one of those.

RonNasty said...

I'm glad she doesn't work for the TTC!

The Flynnigans said...

The train itself is well done, on this specific person...uhhhh no. That's one hell of a tramp stamp hahahahha